UPDATED 14/3/21 – Our approach has now changed to Financial Donations only – YMCA Europe can get supplies to affected people, much quicker and more efficiently. Please make your donations here.
Working with our partners across the Black Country You can drop off you items at the following YMCA locations Monday – Friday between 9am – 4pm
Tramway Drive Wolverhampton WV2 1BJ
Carters Green, West Bromwich B70 9LG
The Glebe Centre, Walsall WS1 3RU
Alfegar House, Rugeley WS15 2WH
Highland Road, Dudley DY1 3BT
Our partners are asking for:
- Non-perishable food (6 months or more) and baby milk and formula (include allergy formula), tea, coffee, sugar, cereals, pasta, cans, baby food, porridge, juice
- Toiletries: shampoo, shower gel, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, feminine products (both towel and tampons), deodorant.
- Toiletries and clothes for babies and children: nappies of all sizes, wipes, soap, cream
- Towels, unused bedding, sleeping bags, blankets, duvets, pillows, disposable cutlery and cups, thermos flasks
- Warm clothes/thermal (all ages), torches, batteries, candles
- Lingerie, socks, gloves, hats, (*all ages & new)
- Cleaning products
- Medicines including paracetamol (include infant paracetamol), first aid kit, ibuprofen, ACE bandage, gauze, medical tape, antiseptic wash, medical gloves
YMCA Emergency Ukraine Appeal
YMCAs across England & Wales are working together to raise support and resources for the vital work being done by our colleagues at YMCA Europe. 100% of donations will be shared with YMCA Europe, for the benefit of those dealing with the hardships of the conflict in Ukraine.
If you’re in a position to donate please visit YMCA.ORG.UK/UKRAINE