A local charity, that’s part of the largest youth organisation in the world. We support people to grow and develop in Mind Body & Spirit.
A Gym For All in Oldbury
With membership for as little as £13.99 a month, state of the art equipment and a timetable packed with classes to choose from, YGym offers everything you could want from your gym. Located just 2 miles from Oldbury, our gym is at the heart of our community and a place where people of all ages and abilities can look after their mental and physical wellbeing.
What’s in Our Gym?
When you join our gym you can enjoy access to;
- State of the art Precor cardio and Jordan resistance machines to maximise your results.
- Free weights and functional training areas for working out in your own way.
- Fitness classes run by friendly, experienced instructors, available throughout the week.
- Male and female saunas to soothe aching muscles after exercise.
- A sports hall where you can get competitive.
You can also relax or catch up with friends in our on-site coffee shop, where members enjoy 10% off. Free parking is available too.
Want to hire our gym facilities for a private or corporate function? Our sports hall, gym floor area, dance and cycle studios are all available to hire at competitive prices, simply get in touch to find out more.
Fitness Class Timetable
Browse and book fitness classes online to find the perfect fit for the way you work out. Our timetable runs throughout the week with more classes being added all the time. Sessions include Yoga, Zumba, BodyPump and Studio Cycle to name just a few, all run by qualified instructors who make every class fun and welcoming.
Our gym is run by the YMCA, a local charity which is part of the largest youth organisation in the world. We support everyone in the community to live better, healthier lives, which is why we created our friendly, inclusive gym for local people in Oldbury. Get in touch today to find out more.
Why Visit YGym?
- Dance studio
- Cycle studio
- Gym floor area
- Assessment room
- State of the art Precor cardio machines
- Jordan resistance machines
- Free weights and functional training areas
- Beautiful studios
- Male & female saunas
- Tai Chi
- Zumba Step
- And More!