YMCA is the largest and oldest charity working with young people (and their communities) in the world. YMCA Black Country Group is an independent local charity, affiliated to the wider YMCA Federation in England & Wales, and the global YMCA family.
Across the Black Country and border areas there are thousands of young people who need our help. We do this by providing a broad range of services. We don’t just think ‘youth’ we also think ‘community’ and our work extends to include people of all ages, faiths, cultures and backgrounds.
Visit Us: 38 Carters Green, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 9LG
Low Cost Memberships
Memberships starting from £12 (per month)
- State of the art Precor cardio machines & Jordan resistance machines
- Free weights and functional training areas
- Beautiful studios & male & female saunas
- Sports hall
- Monday: Yoga @ 11:00am, Body Pump @ 5:15pm, Pilates @ 6:00pm
- Tuesday: Legs, Bums & Tums @ 9:30am, 50+ Circuits @ 1:00pm, Insanity @ 6:30pm
- Wednesday: Restorative Yoga @ 9:30am, Zumba Gold @ 2:00pm, Body Pump @ 6:00pm
- Thursday: Abs Class @ 9:30am, Yoga @ 11:00am, Y Combat @ 6:30pm
- Friday: Tai Chi @ 9:30am
- Saturday: Y Combat @ 11:00am
- Sunday: Zumba Step @ 12:45pm
WE ARE OPEN!