Working at YMCA Black Country Group is more than just a job – it’s a career with a future and a chance to make a positive impact on local families in our community.
YMCA believe in creating opportunities and places where individuals can Belong, Contribute and Thrive. We are an organisation that embraces a culture where our core values, Hope, Inspire, Compassion and Trust are at the centre of all we do. YMCA Black Country is always looking for excellent individuals to join our teams.
In addition to a competitive salary, the feeling of changing lives on a daily basis and the opportunity to work for a Gold Investors in People Employer, YMCA offer the following employee benefits:
- Opportunities for hybrid and flexible working
- Additional paid leave for your birthday
- Annual Leave increase based on length of service
- Annual Staff and Volunteer Awards and Long Service Recognition
- Life Assurance scheme
- 24/7 Confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Wellbeing Support
- Cycle to Work scheme
- SimplyHealth cash plan e.g. dental care, physiotherapy, diagnostic consultation, test and scans and many more
- Visiting other YMCAs for regional, national and international events
- Discounted membership to YGym
- 20% discount at Coffee at the Clock