Working with young people aged 10 – 16 the Headstart programme aims to improve their emotional and mental health, mental wellbeing and resilience.
We provide a range of FREE activities for young people to enjoy that also provide opportunity for conversations with a trusted adult.
The YMCA Black Country Group Headstart programme is delivered within the following areas: Springfield, Heath Town, Park Village, Old Heath, Eastfield, All Saints, Blakenhall, Parkfields, and Ettingshall.
Contact the team on 01902 371562 or email@example.com
Stay up-to-date and follow us on Facebook
We’ve had to make a few changes to the way we run our sessions. We hope this gives you an idea of what to expect.
What we have done
Here’s a list of things that you can expect to expect to see returning to YMCA Headstart activity sessions:
- COVID-19 risk assessments and session plans have been completed for all actvities being delivered following government and local public health advice.
- Cleaning and disinfecting all equipment and resources prior, during and at the end of activity sessions.
- Minimised touchpoints
- Sanitiser stations available and anti-bacterial wipes
- Protective equipment for staff
- Social distancing protocols and visual cues
- Space set up and configured to allow for social distancing
- We will provide single use masks for all young people who attend sessions
Help us, to help you
- Please arrive on time, this will allow us to go through the guidelines and ground rules of the session to ensure everybody remains safe
- Please remember to respect social distancing measures as this can lead to a suspension of attending future YMCA Headstart activity sessions
- Please bring your own drink to sessions
- Please bring your own hand sanitiser if possible, this is optional as there will be hand sanitiser available at sessions,
- If you have any questions or would like to speak to the team before returning, please don’t hesitate to contact us.