YMCA Western Gateway is our community hub in the heart of West Bromwich. On-site facilities include the conference centre, YGym leisure facilities, YMCA Coffee Shop, enterprise units and office lets, supported accommodation and childcare facilities.
YMCA Western Gateway is located at 38 Carters Green, West Bromwich, B70 9LG, adjacent to one of the major landmarks of the town – the Farley Clock Tower. With fantastic transport links, Western Gateway provides the perfect venue for meetings, conferences and events.
Visitors can easily travel by train from Birmingham, Wolverhampton and further afield as we are a 5 minute walk from the connecting West Midlands Tramline (Dudley Street Guns Village tram stop); we are easily accessible from the motorway network with J1 of the M5 on our doorstep; we have excellent local bus links; and have on-site cycling parking.
- Affordable and flexible spaces offering the perfect base from which to host a multitude of events, from small briefings of 2 to large conferences of 100+. Please see our conference brochure for more details.
- Great transport links
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms and facilities with lift access to upper floor
- On-site YMCA Coffee Shop serving barista coffee & catering options
- Experienced, friendly events and hospitality team
- On-site car and cycle parking for visitors
- Free Wi-Fi
- Office lets of varying sizes
- Enterprise units for lease
For further information about Western Gateway facilities and services, please telephone 0121 524 1950.
For conference hire please complete the booking form and return to our conference email at firstname.lastname@example.org and the team will respond as soon as possible.