Why Join YMCA Black Country Nurseries?
We have a range of nursery jobs available from entry level practitioners to nursery manager roles in our 9 nurseries across the Black Country. Working for YMCA is more than just a job in childcare. As part of the world’s largest youth charity, you’ll belong to a renowned international movement, which puts the needs of children and young people first.
At YMCA Black Country Nurseries, we believe that every family deserves the support they need to develop and lead more fulfilling lives. This belief runs through all areas of our nurseries: from the way we train and support our employees to create and deliver a tailored curriculum with our Christian values at the core, through to the way we help ignite our children’s thirst for learning, allowing them to develop in mind, body and spirit.
As a valued member of the YMCA team, we want to make sure you feel happy, appreciated and respected at all times. That’s why we’re proud to offer a whole host of benefits as standard.
- Support from a knowledgeable and caring team
- Ongoing encouragement to help you unlock your full potential
- Specialist training on our bespoke YMCA Black Country Group Curriculum
- Continuous training and growth opportunities if you want them
- Access to our Employee Benefits Programme, which includes discounts and savings at major retailers, restaurants and leisure facilities
- Recognition in our YMCA Long Service Awards
- Incremental annual leave based on length of service
- Physical health and mental wellbeing support through our Simplyhealth health plan
- Access to counselling services through our trusted external partner
- The opportunity to represent YMCA internationally at YMCA UNIFY events
Our Staff Love Their Jobs
We asked some of our team to share their experiences of YMCA Black Country Nurseries,
why they love their nursery jobs and how YMCA nurseries are different.