Salary: £15 – £20 per hour (Depending on type/level of subject) Location: Black Country Wide.
We are looking to appoint motivated and committed individuals to join the Learning and Skills Development team working within Wolverhampton and across the Black Country. The individuals are required to have experience of working with those furthest from the labour market.
Tutor Roles include:
- Workshops Facilitators e.g. Confidence Building, Arts & Crafts, hobbies
- Employability Skills Facilitator
- Functional Skills Tutor– Maths and English E3, L1 and L2
Assessor Roles include:
- NVQ Assessor Level 1 & 2 Delivery
- Customer Service
- Business Admin
- NVQ Assessor: Level 3, 4, 5 & 6 Delivery
- Management L3 & 5
- IAG L3 & 4
- Careers L4
- Level 6 Diploma in Career Guidance & Development
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please visit our website www.ymcabc.org.uk/jobs and download an application pack. All completed applications to be emailed to email@example.com or posted to YMCA Black Country Group, 29-31 Temple Street, Wolverhampton, WV2 4AN.
For a list of all job vacancies please visit www.ymcabc.org.uk/jobs
YMCA is a Christian organisation, committed to Equality and Diversity in the Work Place YMCA is committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults.