Salary: £25 per hour - Freelanced
Vacancy Location: Home based, with some travel to Walsall
REF: SW01 – E-Learning Content Builder
Free Lance | £25 per hour | Location: Home based, with some travel to Walsall
We are looking to appoint a creative and self-motivated individual to join our Y-Training team to build and develop courses on our ELearning Platform. The content builder will need to understand the specific requirements of our customers to be able to build content that is relevant and appropriate to their training needs.
The Post holder will need to have experience in the following…
- The post holder will need to have led on the creation of fresh, exciting, blended learning content leveraging the use of technology enabled learning and design principles.
- Led on refreshing existing learning content, moving content digital where a benefit is identified.
- Create bespoke graphics, video and digital solutions for visually engaging and brand compliant projects that are effective from a learner’s perspective.
- Design learning content to agreed, consistent standards, processes and methodologies.
- Confident at creating or advising on digital solutions for learner engagement.
- Ensures content reflects policy and procedures of that of our Awarding Bodies.
- Devise and design modes of assessment, such as tests, quizzes, and competency assessments to measure the effectiveness and application of learning.
- Ensures direct reports are fully aware of their role priorities to deliver an effective learning and development service to meet the organisation’s learning requirements, the needs of the audience; demonstrating return on investment.
The role is flexible for working from home or from a Walsall office base, however IT Equipment and software will need to be provided by the post holder.
The applicant must complete an enhanced DBS check before taking up the role.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At YMCA Black Country Group, diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe in promoting and enhancing inclusion, diversity and equality and welcome and encourage applications from all areas of the community, who meet the criteria for the role, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. We encourage and support the recruitment, retention and career development of people from as wide a range as possible of ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds. We look forward to receiving your application.
HOW TO APPLY