Salary: £10.50 per hour
Weekly Hours: 0 hour contract
Vacancy Location: YMCA Western Gateway, West Bromwich, B70 9LG
Expiry Date: 23/02/2024
We are looking to appoint motivated and committed individuals to join our Coffee Shop team. Full training provided.
The role will include but not limited to;
- Delivering a high level of customer service
- Operating the till
- Serving food and drinks
- Cooking and preparing food
- Maintaining healthy and safety standards of the kitchen
- Taking customer orders, clearing and preparing tables
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and have an excellent ability to multi task.
Apart from a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a company that is passionate about giving back to the community, the successful applicant will also receive:
- Wellbeing Support including access to counselling services
- All day refreshments – tea, coffee.
- Friendly enthusiastic team ethos.
- Being part of a growing business in a growing sector
The successful applicant must complete a DBS check before taking up the role.
Friday 23rd February 2024
To apply for this job, please click on the link below:
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Therefore, we encourage and support the recruitment, retention and career development of people from as wide a range as possible of ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds.
YMCA BCG is a trauma-informed organisation; we recognise and understand the widespread impact of trauma on individuals to shape policies, practices, and culture. We are sensitive and responsive to the needs of those who have endured trauma to prevent its recurrence among clients and staff.