Salary: £11.44 per hour
Weekly Hours: Relief hours
Vacancy Location: RAF Cosford
Expiry Date: 12/12/2023
We are looking to appoint motivated and committed individual to join the YMCA Black Country Group, RAF Cosford Airplay youth work team.
The role will include but not limited to;
- Working with children and young people supporting and facilitating engaging activities.
- Supporting the Station Youth Worker, keeping record of work completed with children and young people and session attendance.
- Creating sessions plans and risk assessments
- Delivering and/or coordinating group activities
The ideal candidate will be able to deliver engaging one to one and group activities to children and young people both face to face and online with clear aims and objectives to improve overall wellbeing.
Apart from a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a company that is passionate about giving back to the community, the successful applicant will also receive:
- Wellbeing Support including access to counselling services
- All day refreshments – tea, coffee.
- Friendly enthusiastic team ethos.
- Being part of a growing business in a growing sector
The applicant must complete an enhanced DBS check before taking up the role.
Tuesday 12th December 2023
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Therefore, we encourage and support the recruitment, retention and career development of people from as wide a range as possible of ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds.
To apply for this job, please click on the link below: