Salary: Competitive Salary
Weekly Hours: 37.5
Vacancy Location: West Bromwich
Expiry Date: 18/08/2022
REF: NGG75 – Nursery Practitioner
37.5 Hours per week | Competitive Salary | Permanent | Greets Green Nursery, West Bromwich
We are looking for a Nursery Practitioner at our Greets Green Day Nursery, West Bromwich. The Nursery has offers childcare places for up to 60 children, providing a warm and welcoming environment where families can feel valued and obtain positive help and support.
Responsibilities for the role of a Nursery Practitioner include but aren’t limited to:
- Contributing to promoting good practice and maintaining a high quality provision
- Completing observations, planning, and prepare a variety of learning enriched activities for your key group using the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Offering support and guidance to parents/carers enabling them to extend their own skills, and by boosting their confidence and self-esteem, ensure the emotional wellbeing of their child.
You will be a qualified and efficient nursery practitioner, with a Level 3 qualification in childcare (or equivalent) ideally with experience of planning and implementing the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum and be motivated and passionate about working with children and their families, and strive to provide a safe and stimulating learning environment for children to grow and develop.
Apart from a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a company that is passionate about giving back to the community, the successful applicant will also receive:
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 Statutory Bank Holidays per annum, pro rata
- Annual Leave increase based on length of service
- Life Assurance scheme
- 24/7 Confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Wellbeing Support
- Long Service awards
- SimplyHealth, health cash plan e.g. dental care, physiotherapy, diagnostic consultation, test and scans and many more
- Access to benefits on our IMHR Plus online portal, offering discounts at major brands and retailers
All applicants must complete an application form before submission and complete enhanced DBS check before taking up the role.
Closing Date for completed applications
18th August 2022.
The applicant must be able to respect the Christian Ethos of the YMCA and uphold
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At YMCA Black Country Group, diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe in promoting and enhancing inclusion, diversity and equality and welcome and encourage applications from all areas of the community, who meet the criteria for the role, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. We encourage and support the recruitment, retention and career development of people from as wide a range as possible of ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds. We look forward to receiving your application.
To apply for this role click the link below: