Weekly Hours: 37.5
Vacancy Location: West Bromwich/Dudley
Expiry Date: 30.06.2022
Wren’s Nest, Dudley| 37.5 Hours per week | £22,542.00 per annum | Responsible to: Wrens Nest Project Coordinator| Fixed term contract: April 2025 | Location: YMCA Western Gateway as well as outreach locations in Wren’s Nest, Dudley. Home Working may also be necessary.
The post holder will be responsible for the recruitment, training and day to day support of volunteers.
The YMCA BCG Wren’s Nest Navigator Project uses a strengths based approach recognising and developing existing skills and talents. You will be experienced in training and supporting volunteers to enable them to deliver one to one support and group activities to provide a variety of coproduced and bespoke interventions for individuals living within Wren’s Nest. The project aims to:
- Increase mental wellbeing and emotional resilience.
- Increase life skills and overall resilience.
- Provide a safe and supportive network or trusted place to go for advice.
- Provide opportunity to improve physical health and adopt healthy behaviours.
Apart from a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a company that is passionate about giving back to the community, the successful applicant will also receive:
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 Statutory Bank Holidays per annum, pro rata
- Annual Leave increase based on length of service
- Life Assurance scheme
- 24/7 Confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Wellbeing Support
- Long Service awards
- SimplyHealth, health cash plan e.g. dental care, physiotherapy, diagnostic consultation, test and scans and many more
- Access to benefits on our IMHR Plus online portal, offering discounts at major brands and retailers
The applicants must be able to respect the Christian Ethos of the YMCA and uphold its values.
The applicants must complete an enhanced DBS check before taking up the role.
Closing Date for completed applications
Thursday 30th June 2022
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At YMCA Black Country Group, diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe in promoting and enhancing inclusion, diversity and equality and welcome and encourage applications from all areas of the community, who meet the criteria for the role, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. We encourage and support the recruitment, retention and career development of people from as wide a range as possible of ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds. We look forward to receiving your application.
To apply for this role please click the lick below: