Salary: £21,425 pro rata
Weekly Hours: 22
Vacancy Location: Dudley
Expiry Date: 13.06.2022
REF:LSD132 – Youth Worker (Dudley Wren’s Nest)
Salary £21,425 pro rata| 22 Hours per week | Fixed term 12 month contract with possible extension|
Location: YMCA West Bromwich and hot desk locations within Dudley Wren’s Nest.
We are looking to appoint a motivated and committed individual to join our team working on our Wren’s Nest Navigator programme.
The role will include but won’t be limited to;
- Working with young people to build successful and trusting relationships
- Keeping record of work done with clients in the form of support plans
- Risk assessing individuals
- Providing therapeutic support and assisting with key life skills
- Delivering and/or coordinating one to one and group activities
The ideal candidate will be able to deliver engaging one to one and group activities to children and young people both face to face and online with clear aims and objectives to improve Physical and Mental health.
Apart from a competitive salary and the opportunity to work for a company that is passionate about giving back to the community, the successful applicant will also receive:
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 Statutory Bank Holidays per annum, pro rata
- Annual Leave increase based on length of service
- Life Assurance scheme
- 24/7 Confidential Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Wellbeing Support
- Long Service awards
- SimplyHealth, health cash plan e.g. dental care, physiotherapy, diagnostic consultation, test and scans and many more
- Access to benefits on our IMHR Plus online portal, offering discounts at major brands and retailers
The applicant must complete an enhanced DBS check before taking up the role.
Closing date: Monday 13th June 2022
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At YMCA Black Country Group, diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe in promoting and enhancing inclusion, diversity and equality and welcome and encourage applications from all areas of the community, who meet the criteria for the role, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. We encourage and support the recruitment, retention and career development of people from as wide a range as possible of ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds. We look forward to receiving your application.
To apply for this role please click on the link below: