Salary: £7,410 per annum (£9.50 per hour)
Weekly Hours: 15
Vacancy Location: City Gateway, Wolverhampton
Expiry Date: 28/07/2021
REF: HCG02 – Administrator-Housing
15 hours per week | £7,410 per annum (£9.50 per hour) | Permanent | Wolverhampton
It’s fun to live (and work) at the YMCA!
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Housing Administrator to help launch our brand new City Centre development of shared clusters and self-contained studio units. Our Y-Living accommodation provides young professionals aged 18-35 or young people in full time education or training with new, contemporary, safe and secure, accommodation with a landlord they can trust. Are you the right person to support this?
Responsibilities include but won’t be limited to:
- Providing Housing administration services including answering the telephone, information collation and making appointments.
- Providing administration support to the Y-Living Manager as requested which includes filing, photocopying and maintaining accurate files.
- Ensuring effective communication systems are in place between staff, and other relevant persons.
- Maintaining appropriate records regarding applications, referrals, interviews and outcomes by using IT and other appropriate recording systems.
- Keeping the General Office clean and tidy and ensure a clear desktop at the end of each shift.
- Updating the database systems with relevant information on a daily/weekly basis.
- Completing regular reports which should be presented to the Y-Living Manager
- Respecting the confidentiality of enquires, ensuring that these are dealt with in an appropriate manner.
- Support the embedding, administration and delivery of a programme of social activities in line with our Belong, Contribute and Thrive mission.
The ideal candidate will have experience of administrative support within a housing environment, hold an NVQ 2 or equivalent in administration and customer services, and have the ability to work flexible hours.
The successful applicant must be able to respect the Christian Ethos of the YMCA and uphold its
The successful applicant must be able to respect the Christian Ethos of the YMCA and uphold its values.
The applicant must complete an enhanced DBS check before taking up the role.
Closing Date for completed applications
Wednesday 28th July 2021
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At YMCA Black Country Group, diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe in promoting and enhancing inclusion, diversity and equality and welcome and encourage applications from all areas of the community, who meet the criteria for the role, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation. We encourage and support the recruitment, retention and career development of people from as wide a range as possible of ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds. We look forward to receiving your application
HOW TO APPLY