We’re recruiting new Trustees
YMCA Black Country Group is looking to recruit professionally skilled individuals to serve as Board Members. From qualified Accountants to specialised Data Analysts, we need you to help with the governance of our organisation.
If you are looking for the opportunity to contribute to a thriving organisation, have experience, enthusiasm and are committed to supporting your local YMCA, then we would love to hear from you.
As a board member, you will:
- Help your local community and improve lives
- Help the running of a well – respected charity
- Feel rewarded and appreciated
- Be part of a dedicated team
- Be motivated by the Christian Faith
- Use your gifts for the good of others
What we ask from you is a few hours a month using your experience, to help us better serve young people of the Black Country.
For an informal discussion and to find out more call 01902 371550 or to request an application pack, please contact: Natalie.Gilliland@ymcabc.org.uk or apply online by using the link below.